General Terms & Conditions of DELUXXE TRAVEL
Our goal is to provide you with a unique experience in luxurious travel under the conditions of special rates that have been negociated and are only provided for Airliners.
- We do recommend a travel insurance or a medical insurance in case of cancellation or illness and repatriation costs.
- We do only accept bookings with Airline ID! This eligible proof has also to be shown while checking in at the hotel of the destination.
- DELUXXE TRAVEL is not liable for overbookings. A valid re-location will be provided by the hotel.
- Our rates are special negociated rates for Staff from the Airline Industry and are not disclosed to third parties.
- Cancellation Costs are stipulated on your personal offer.
- Change of booking is subject to 50 Euros Service Fee.
Cancellation Terms after confirmed booking
- Up to 4 weeks before arrival at the hotel 50 Euros Service Fee per person
- 29 days -16 days 3 nights cancellation fee
- 15 days – 10 days 50% of total stay
- 9-0 days 100% of total stay
These terms are valid until otherwise stipulated in the personalised invoice.
DELUXXE TRAVEL (A registered company at the Chamber of Commerce in Luxembourg with Headquarters in L-9176 Niederfeulen)
Owner: Nathalie Reiffers